What we do
We offer experienced, independent and professional advice on all aspects of residential property purchase in London and the surrounding area.
We can give you an expert view on new and second hand stock; single and block properties; mixed use, value add or development opportunities.
When we acquire a property on your behalf, we will always negotiate the optimum price.
We can provide you with project management services where refurbishment is required.
How we do it
We have a close working relationship with an established network of estate agents throughout London and can often provide you with pre market or off market opportunities.
We analyse, filter and refine opportunities according to your individual requirements. Whatever your priority, be it income, location or style of property, we will always search and examine the widest range of suitable properties before presenting you with a highly targeted list of investments which match your requirements.
Apart from a nominal engagement fee we charge you nothing unless we complete a purchase for you.
Detailed financial and physical analysis of property is used to identify the suitability of each individual acquisition.
As well as looking at the upside potential of your investment we analyse the risks and discuss them with you.
We source through our network of estate agents as well as direct from owners. Importantly, this may include pre or off market transactions, as well as marketed property. We then review and filter the often numerous opportunities to identify those which match your requirements.
We will always provide you with the full facts behind each opportunity. We will negotiate thoughtfully on your behalf and communicate closely and candidly throughout the process.
- Initial meeting.
- Discussing client objectives and budget.
- Identifying target submarkets.
- Starting a search – approaching the agents and being ‘first through the door’. Reporting back with a sample of pre-screened opportunities/client feedback. Financial due diligence (spreadsheet and comparable research).
- Putting an offer forward.
- Survey; legal and mortgage to exchange and completion.
- Post-completion asset management.
Property Refurbishment Service
With a buy-to-let investment, we can arrange anything from a basic makeover to a comprehensive refurbishment. Many of our clients are new to the rental market, and it is not uncommon for inexperienced landlords to overspend when preparing their property.
Having bought and/or refurbished over 150 properties for clients, Temple Field can oversee a rental refurb without compromising on safety, quality or marketability. We know what tenants want and what they simply don’t need, and will prepare and furnish a property in a way that is durable, attractive, comfortable and fit for purpose. We can add some finishing touches to make it feel like home, but without breaking the bank.
By saving you money on this important stage in your investment, we aim to save you an amount greatly in excess of our fee.
Included in our service, we can:
- Prepare and manage an agreed budget.
- Select the best contractor from our pool of trusted tradespeople.
- Prepare and oversee a work schedule to ensure the appropriate rental specification.
- Arrange to pay contractors and advisors from our Client Account where client funds have been provided.
- Ensure all certificates are obtained (as agreed) and then sent to the client as a 'pack' on completion of the work.
- Organise the transfer and payment of utility and Council Tax bills.
- Source and order furnishings and fittings to standard required for chosen rental market.
- Ensure there is someone at the property to arrange access for deliveries.
- Style/arrange your property to look its best in advance of marketing.
- Introduce you to our associated lettings agency to ensure the right tenants are found and reference checked.